Professor Layton pt. 2 Professor Layton pt. 2

PROFESSAH!

This video reminds me of a puzzle!
You see if a person watches a video eight times, but then, is a vampire! And his dog is eating from his bowl, but the fridge is empty, but they walked for half an hour but it was raining and they didn't see any cows along the way. If you divide this in half then multiply it by the empty fridge then...
...How much for a half hour alone with you, one video camera, clothing optional?

Skaijo responds:

No COLLEGE STUDENT can afford ME, Darling.

All Together Now All Together Now

Hm

I thought this was pretty good. Kind of a clever way of looking at it. Make sure you keep up the good work.

Here Comes The Sun Here Comes The Sun

Mouths...

I think his mouth could have fit better with the way the the words were, but I understand that this is hard to do. Overall, I though it was okay. It could have been a little more interesting or dynamic, but I've deffo seen ones a lot worse and I think you have real potential.
-Brittany

Beatles- All My Loving Beatles- All My Loving

Mouths...

I liked this one alright, it's just... couldn't you have synched up the mouth movements at least? That would have made the animation a little more interesting. And the fact that they stood in spot for so long, it's a little boring after a while. However, I really do think you have potential and that you should def. keep going anf trying to improve.
-Brittany

!!!JUMP AROUND!!! VI !!!JUMP AROUND!!! VI

ZOMG

I thought this was really funny. I really enjoyed it, to the point where I added it to my favorites list. Ha ha. Way to go!

GoldenClock responds:

oh ok

The Beatles- Anime M.V. The Beatles- Anime M.V.

Pretty Nice!

I thought this was pretty nice. True, it was a bit pixel-y but you even admitted you were fairly new to flash. All in all, I think it was pretty good. I love both Cowboy Bebop and the Beatles so I think you made two good choices there. Way to go and keep up the good work!